Sheboygan Country Club (SCC) is founded; Land acquired from Lyman Estate for a 9-hole course designed by Tom Bendelow. At only 1,585 yards in length, only 3 holes were longer than 200 yards with the remaining 6 holes averaging 138 yards. Each of the holes received a nickname such as "Old Lengthy", "The Great Divide", "Spring Valley", "The Shelf", Westward Ho", and "The Fighting Chance".
The first Men's and Women's Club Championships were held in 1906.
SCC joins the Wisconsin State Golf Association. A barn on the property is remodeled to serve as the men's locker room and professional's shop.
The SCC is incorporated. Ovington Ross is President of the Board of Directors.