The Pool is located beside the clubhouse on the top of the bluff overlooking the Pigeon River.
Swimming privileges are available to all Golf and Sport Members, their spouses and children at all times except when priorities exist.
Weather permitting; the pool will be open from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
Pool Hours: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM pm daily. Snack Bar food service available 11:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday to Sunday. No food service on Mondays.
These hours may be restricted or expanded at the Clubhouse Manager’s discretion.
1. Each member family may invite not more than five (5) local children as guests daily. Guests shall register with the Life Guard/Pool Attendant on duty.
2. The daily fee for a guest is $5.00 or $15.00 maximum per family as guests to be charged to the host‑member's house account.
3. The Life Guard/Pool Attendant and wait staff are authorized by the Board of Directors to enforce the pool rules and regulations. Any violations will be subject to suspension of privileges for a period of one (1) day, or longer as determined by the Swimming Pool Committee.
4. Any violation by children, when parents are not present will be reported to the parents of such children by the Swimming Pool Committee.
5. Private and group swimming instructions are available to all members and their children. Ask the Life Guard/Pool Attendant for information.
SWIMMING POOL RULES
1. Do not enter the pool if you have a communicable disease or an open cut.
2. Shower before entering the pool and after use of toilet facilities.
3. Do not bring food, gum, or tobacco into the pool or onto the deck
4. Do not run or engage in rough play in the pool area. No hanging on the basketball rim.
5. Do not bring animals into the pool area.
6. No glass allowed in the pool area.
7. Members shall register themselves and their guests with the Life Guard/Pool Attendant before entering the pool.
8. When children 11 and under are brought to the pool for swimming or wading, one parent or another responsible person, age 16 or older, shall be in the pool area to watch over and care for them at all times.
9. Guards are allowed to administer a brief swim test to any child and guest they see potentially struggling in the deep end.
10. Any non‑member acting in care of young children will be permitted use of the pool, with the consent of the parents of the children.
Please advise the Lifeguard/Pool attendant of such arrangements
For more information please call 920-458-3533